Arash Hadipour Niktarash Give Away
- Arash Hadipour Niktarash is a Denver-based neurologist of great renown.
- He is appreciated and acknowledged for his exceptional contribution to the field of Neurophysiology and Epilepsy.
- The William D King Grant is a merit-based initiative for the most brilliant and merited students in the US.
- The amount of grant is one-time financial assistance for the most deserving students applying for the same.
- Then, to win the prize, the candidates must have a natural talent for writing engaging and meaningful essays.
- The best write-up will be chosen and the student awarded with the grant money.
The topic for the essay is
- Are you interested in any sports?
- What makes you passionate about it?
- The essay must have examples from real life to support the write-up.
- No made incidents will be considered.
- The judges, who would evaluate the essays, are intelligent enough to spot a difference.
Before applying for the William D King program, he or she must fill up the following details.
- The student must be currently registered at one of the recognized and popular US universities or colleges.
- The candidate must be a junior, sophomore, or even freshman.
- All candidates should write an informative essay of approx, 700-850 words on the subject given above
- The final date of essay submission is June 30, 2022.
Make sure that you send all the important details along with their essays in the correct format:
- First Name and Last Name of the US student
- Telephone Number or Mobile Number
- Correct Mailing Address
- Email ID
- Date of High School Graduation
- The name of the University or College the student is currently enrolled or has applied at, or whose application is approved
- Most current or present GPA
- Brief bio-data
- External Scholarships