Pioletti Pioletti & Nichols Scholarship
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or accredited community college program in the United States. First-year college students who are high school graduates (or possess a GED) are welcome to apply.
- The candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The candidate must be pursuing a degree related to the legal industry, but does not need to be pursuing a degree in law school.
- Application Requirements:*
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An updated resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit
- A current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file format is preferred).
- A brief essay response (1000 words maximum) addressing the following:
- Discuss one problem in the legal system, surrounding the practice area of family law, that you believe should be changed or amended. Why is this particular issue problematic, who suffers as a consequence, and how would you change it? How would this change make the entire family law system more functional and beneficial for all citizens?
- In order to be eligible, scholarship candidates must submit their FULL application (written essay, transcript, and resumé) via email.
- The application deadline is 02/01/2022.
- Applications missing any of the required materials following this deadline will not be considered.
- The scholarship winner will be announced March of 2022
- External Scholarships