Cheema Statistics and Data Science Scholarship
1. Applicant must be enrolled in the College of Sciences and studying in the Statistics and Data Science Department.
2. Applicants may submit a 300-word essay to share field related interest
3. This scholarship, to the extent funds are available, may be used to pay for tuition. textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education published annually by the University.
4. Preference is given to applicants with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher
- Supplemental Questions
- Must be enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student in the College of Sciences.
- Please submit a 300-word essay to share field related interest.