First Generation College of Optics and Photonics Scholarship (Soileau)
Part of the First Generation Matching Grant Program. Additional state requirements must be considered when selecting recipients.
1. Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Optics and Photonics.
2. Applicant must be a Florida Resident and U.S Citizen or eligible Non-Citizen.
3. Applicant must not have received a baccalaureate degree.
4. Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
5. Applicant must not have defaulted on or owe a refund to any previous aid program.
6. Applicant must be considered as ‘First Generation’.
First Generation Student is defined as neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher.
7. The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University of Student Financial Assistance.