Troy McQuagge HOPE Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarship support annually to one (1) student enrolled at the University.
Recipients will be selected based on the following established criteria:
• Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student.
• The applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Applicant must be a first-generation student.
• Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, legal resident of the U.S., or permanent resident.
• Applicant must be a Florida resident.
• Preference given to applicants who upload documentation outlining how they help other people every day.
This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education published annually by the University.