Westinghouse Endowed First Generation Scholarship
Part of the First Generation Matching Grant Program. Additional state requirements must be considered when selecting recipients.
The Westinghouse First Generation Scholarship is designed to support first-generation students as defined by the Florida State grant for first-generation students.
1. Applicant must be enrolled full time (12 credit hours) as an undergraduate student at UCF.
2. Applicant must be a Florida Resident and a U.S. Citizen or eligible Non-Citizen
3. Applicant must not have received a baccalaureate degree
4. Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
5. Applicant must not have defaulted on or owe a refund to any previous aid program.
6. Applicant must be considered as ‘First Generation’.
-First Generation Student is defined as neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher
7. Applicant must be Pell eligible, as determined by the FAFSA.
8. Applicant must have attempted less than 132 total credit hours.
9. The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the Office of Student Financial Assistance