InfoTracer.com is a premier boutique information agency that aggregates public records into a massive repository. Our proprietary database houses billions of records that our users search every day to find information on individuals in the U.S. Our system allows us to provide the most comprehensive reports anywhere. Our customers enjoy searching through arrest records, court records, vital information (birth, death, marriage, and divorce), license plate information, email address, and phone lookups, social media and much more, all from the privacy of their own homes. Our customer support team is second to none! We take great pride in servicing our accounts and offering our consumers the most value at the best price when searching for information on individuals in the U.S.
InfoTracer is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one lucky individual. The prize is payable in U.S. funds and will be awarded at the end of the contest.
- InfoTracer offers a great service to consumers, but we also care about community involvement. We are offering eligible students the opportunity to win $1,000 in scholarship money for college for the 2022-2023 school year.
- To qualify for this educational grant, you must be a high school graduate pursuing a full-time college or university placement or already enrolled in college full time.
- Additionally, you must be enrolled in an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school that is approved by the U.S. Department of Education and allowed to participate in financial aid programs.
- You must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Grants are not renewable; you must apply each year and start fresh with a new application.
- To be eligible in future years, you must demonstrate your academic progress through advancement. If you do not meet these specific requirements, you will need to provide college transcripts (unofficial) and a statement of explanation as to any limitations or reasons.
Students enrolled in distance, or online education courses will need to check with their school officials to verify that their enrollment meets the school’s full-time status.
Please follow the application procedure below to enter
to win the $1,000 scholarship from InfoTracer.com.
- Download a copy of the application here: DOWNLOAD
- Include a copy of the front and back of your military or student ID.
- Include your most recent cumulative transcript (unofficial) showing grades through June, 2022 on a 4.0 GPA rating scale.
- You will also need to write a 1000-word essay. Your article should be interesting, engaging and informative to the reader.
- There is no age requirement to apply for this grant.
- This program is open to all legal residents and citizens of the United States and all its territories.
- Employees of InfoTracer.com, are not eligible to apply.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- You must submit your completed application package by December 31, 2022, to scholarships@InfoTracer.com.
Application Essay Requirement
If you choose to apply for an InfoTracer.com education grant, you will be required, as part of the application process, to submit an original essay about how public records are useful in your chosen career (“Your Essay”). You retain ownership of the copyright in Your Essay. By submitting Your Essay, however, you grant us a royalty-free license to copy, distribute, publicly display, and make derivatives of Your Essay, and to otherwise use Your Essay on and in the promotion of the InfoTracer.com website.