Wieand Law Firm, LLC Legal Scholarship
This scholarship is aimed at children of single parents or divorced families who are pursuing a college education towards a career in the legal field.
Whether it’s defending the rights of the accused or helping resolve civil matters, legal professionals have an important role to play in society. The Wieand Law Firm, LLC is offering a $1500 scholarship to a student working towards a career in the legal profession— be it an attorney, paralegal, court reporter, etc.
- This scholarship is open to any student who will be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States in Fall 2023.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in joining the legal profession.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above.
- Write an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe how being a child of a single parent or divorced family has impacted your perspective, outlook, and educational or career goals.
- Discuss why you want to join the legal field and any steps you have taken toward this goal.
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 words maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: March 31, 2023
- All application materials must be submitted by this date
- Award Announcement: April 2023
- Scholarship Amount: $1500
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: email@example.com