Rotary Club of Kissimmee Endowed Scholarship
- Applicants must hold a 3.0 GPA.
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicants must be a junior who is transferring to UCF from a community college in Florida.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of six semester hours at UCF.
- Applicants must be a resident of Osceola County, Florida.
The scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided the recipient maintains the above criteria
- SDES - Financial Aid