Business Ethics Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the funds is to provide scholarship awards for undergraduate students based on need.
- Applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate student at the university.
- Applicant must be enrolled in or have completed at least one or more credit hours in a business ethics course
- Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to serving their community
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- SDES - Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a document demonstrating your commitment to service in your community. (pdf, doc or docx)
- Questionnaire: Business Ethics Endowed Scholarship
- Are you currently enrolled or have completed at least one or more credit hours in a Business Ethics course?
- Must provide documentation having competed or current enrollment in a UCF Business Ethics course.