Carrie and Lance Hall Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is intended for Fall 2021 – Spring 2022.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide awards to University students enrolled in the College of Business Administration and in the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time graduate student in the College of Business Administration and in the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting.
- The applicant is majoring in the field of accounting.
- The applicant should have an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher and/or a current of 3.8 or higher.
- The same recipient can receive the scholarship each semester as long as their GPA is maintained.
- An applicant can apply regardless of financial need.
- Preference is given to students who graduate from the following:
- Lake Howell High School in Winter Park, FL
- Lake Brantley High School in Altamonte Springs, FL.
The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduate from Lake Howell High School in Winter Park, FL or Lake Brantley High School in Altamonte Springs, FL?