UCF Alumni Fellows Leadership Scholarship
The purpose of this Scholarship is to provide up to six awards to UCF student(s) of undergraduate or graduate class standing who are enrolled at UCF for the fall.
Up to One Alumni Fellows Freshman award up to $1000 – Freshman class standing has (0-29 undergraduate credit hours)
Up to One Alumni Fellows Sophomore award up to $1000 – Sophomore class standing has (30-59 undergraduate credit hours)
Up to One Alumni Fellows Junior award up to $1000 – Junior class standing has (60-89 undergraduate credit hours)
Up to One Alumni Fellows Senior award up to $1000 – Senior class standing has (90+ undergraduate credit hours)
Up to Two Alumni Fellows Graduate awards up to $1000 each – Graduate Student is any student who already has an undergraduate degree and is enrolled in a masters or doctoral program
Each recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a minimum overall 3.5 GPA or Achieved National Merit Scholar standing
- Applicant must demonstrate well-rounded leadership and involvement at UCF, outstanding service to the local community or exceptional work experience over the last year
- Applicant must be enrolled at UCF for the fall semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share your personal statement, telling us your story, a bit about you, your educational and career goals.
- If masters/doctorate student, have you been accepted into your program?
- Please download, complete and upload the Extracurricular Summary (https://ucfalumni.com/images/scholarships/activities-summary_2019F.doc) document sharing campus activities, community service and work experience you have been involved with for the last year only.
- Letter of Recommendation from a person other than a relative (e.g. professor, supervisor, advisor, etc.)
- Request - Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation #1
- Letter of Recommendation #2