College of Business Administration Alumni Chapter Scholarship
The purpose of this Scholarship is to provide up to five award(s) to UCF student(s) enrolled as full-time junior, senior or graduate student enrolled in the College of Business Administration in fall
Each recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be a student at UCF with junior, senior or graduate standing in fall enrolled full-time in the College of Business Administration in fall
- Demonstrate involvement in leadership, community service and/or extracurricular campus activities
- Must be willing to serve a one-year term on the CBA executive committee after graduation
- Preference will be given to children of alumni, 4EVER KNIGHTS members, and those showing active involvement in College of Business Administration clubs, organizations or activities.
This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of education. Applicants may reapply, but cannot received the scholarship more than once in a lifetime.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share your personal statement, telling us your story, a bit about you, your educational and career goals.
- Are you currently enrolled in the College of Business?
- Are your parents, grandparents, legal guardians or siblings graduates of UCF?
- Parents/grandparents/legal guardians/siblings full name(s) and grad year(s).
- Please download, complete and upload the Extracurricular Summary (https://ucfalumni.com/images/scholarships/activities-summary_2019F.doc) document sharing campus activities, community service and work experience you have been involved with for the last year only.