Cisney Latin Prize (Endowed) Scholarship
The purpose of the funds is to provide scholarships to an outstanding high school senior Latin student who will enroll at UCF as a freshman.
- Applicant must be a first-year student attending UCF.
- Applicant must provide documentation of GPA from Latin course taken in high school.
- Applicant must provide proficiency for one of the following:
- Latin Vocabulary
- Latin grammar
- Passage of translation from Caesar’s Gallis Wars and/or Cicero’s orations
- A 1000 word essay in English on the value of Latin in education at UCF in world understanding
- SDES - Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you take Latin in high school?
- Have you previously received this scholarship award at UCF?
- 1000 word essay in English on the value of Latin in education at UCF in world understanding.
- Documentation of GPA from Latin course taken in high school
- Letter of recommendation from Latin teacher