Lee A. Dumas Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of this Scholarship is to provide award(s) to graduate or undergraduate UCF student(s) who is a permanent resident of Volusia or Flagler counties.
Each recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Applicant must demonstrate well-rounded leadership and involvement at UCF, outstanding service to the local community, or exceptional work experience over the last year
- Must be a permanent resident of Volusia or Flagler counties.
This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list your permanent home address of residence: street, city, state, zip, county.
- Are you currently attending UCF Daytona Beach?
- Please share your personal statement, telling us your story, a bit about you, your educational and career goals.
- Please download, complete and upload the Extracurricular Summary (https://ucfalumni.com/images/scholarships/activities-summary_2019F.doc) document sharing campus activities, community service and work experience you have been involved with for the last year only.