UCF Alumni Legacy Scholarship
The purpose of this Scholarship is to provide awards to UCF student(s) of of any class standing who are enrolled at UCF for the fall and a UCF legacy.
Each recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a minimum overall 3.5 GPA
- Applicant must have a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian who is a UCF graduate
- Applicant must demonstrate well-rounded leadership and involvement at UCF, outstanding service to the local community or exceptional work experience over the last year
- Applicant must be enrolled at UCF for the fall semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share your personal statement, telling us your story, a bit about you, your educational and career goals.
- Are your parents, grandparents, legal guardians or siblings graduates of UCF?
- Parents/grandparents/legal guardians/siblings full name(s) and UCF grad year(s).
- Please download, complete and upload the Extracurricular Summary (https://ucfalumni.com/images/scholarships/activities-summary_2019F.doc) document sharing campus activities, community service and work experience you have been involved with for the last year only.
- Letter of Recommendation from a person other than a relative (e.g. professor, supervisor, advisor, etc.)
- Request - Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation #1
- Letter of Recommendation #2
- Show 1 more