Albert and Ottillie Hood Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship provides awards to University students enrolled in any area of study of the University.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time undergraduate student who is a citizen of the United States.
- The student must have a GPA between 2.5 and 3.5
- The scholarship is renewable. To be considered the recipient the student must meet the GPA requirements.
- The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- To the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education.
- SDES - Financial Aid