BDO USA, LLP Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of this Scholarship is to provide awards to University undergraduate students enrolled in the College and the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting (School).
- Applicant must be enrolled as a part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate student at the University in the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Applicant must demonstrate strong potential for success as a Certified Public Accountant in public practice as indicated by his or her academic performance in relevant coursework.
- This scholarship maybe awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided that funds are available and the recipient maintains eligibility.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student at the University in the Kenneth G.Dixon School of Accounting?
- Do you demonstrate strong potential fro success as a Certified Public Accountant in public practice?
- Please upload your Resume.