Steven Sotloff Memorial Endowed Scholarship
In honor of Steven Sotloff, a UCF alumni, the Steven Sotloff Memorial Endowed Fund encourages students to pursue truth in a practical sense. Steven Sotloff was a man who searched for truth and facts in a world with conflicting intellectual, political, social and cultural understandings of the human condition.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the College and School’s Program.
- The applicant must major in the field of journalism.
- The scholarship is renewable for up to 8 semesters.
- Student may be required to present an essay on their reason for wanting to pursue a career in Journalism.
- The criteria for awarding the scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Must provide resume (include dates)
- Optional: Submit a 250 word count essay on your reason for wanting to pursue a career in Journalism.