Bond Foundation Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is intended for Fall 2021 – Spring 2022.
The purpose of the funds is to provide scholarship awards to doctoral students in the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting.
- Applicant must be admitted as a doctoral student at the University in an academic program with a concentration in accounting or taxation;
- Applicant must maintain good academic standing in his or her degree program;
- Applicant must demonstrate Financial Need by the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) may be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be enrolled as a full-time graduate student?
- As a doctoral student at the University in an academic program with a concentration in accounting or taxation?