Gary Garesche EMBA Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of the funds is to provide scholarship(s) for graduate students in the College of Business Administration Executive MBA program.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a graduate student in UCF College of Business Administration, Executive MBA program.
- Applicant must submit a 500-word essay describing the applicant’s characteristics
- Applicants will be selected based on a desire for learning and passion.
- Applicant must demonstrate Financial Need.
This scholarship will be awarded to the recipient upon successful completion of the first semester of the EMBA program.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduate student in the Business Executive MBA program?
- A 500-word essay must be completed describing desire for learning and passion characteristics you portray.
- Have you successful completed your first semester in the Executive Masters of Business Administration program?