Gase Family Accounting Scholarship
The purpose of the funds is to provide scholarships to UCF students.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the Dixon School of Accounting.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Preference will be given to a senior accounting student.
- Preference will be given to a student with work experience or extracurricular involvement.
Prior recipients are eligible to receive the award provided funds are available and they maintain eligibility.
- COBA - Dixon
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you demonstrate strong potential for success as a Certified Public Accounting in public practice?
- Please upload documentation that shows your academic performance in relevant coursework.