Scholarship is open for Spring 2023
1. Applicant must be enrolled full-time or part-time in the Nicholson School of Communication majoring in Radio-Television Program.
2. Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
3. Applicant must have completed at least 60 college credit hours.
4. Applicant must have secured an approved internship that will take place at an appropriate industry location in Los Angeles or Hollywood, California area.
Student applicants may be required to complete a package consisting of:
1. Applicant may be required to submit a resume (include dates) demonstrating academic and professional achievements.
2. Applicant may be required to provide a personal statement indicating the reasons studying abroad and how the award will assist in the process.
3. Applicant may be required to provide two faculty letters of recommendation on official letterhead.
4. Applicant may be required provide an up-to-date degree audit in the major and minor.
This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education.