Jenny Reimold Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarship support to students at the University. Recipients will be selected based on the following established criteria:
- Applicant(s) must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student.
- Applicant(s) must be majoring in a degree program within the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
- Applicant(s) must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Preference given to students who self-identify as ever having been in the foster care system.
This scholarship, to the extent funds are available, may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of attendance published annually by the University.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you ever been or currently are in the foster care system?