Student Government Undergraduate Cap and Gown Scholarship
This scholarship is intended for the Summer 2023 semester. Only to be applied for during the term you are graduating in
For example, if you are graduating in Spring of 2022, you apply spring 2022 The scholarship funds are designed to provide a partial reimbursement for graduation regalia. Scholarship funds will be first applied towards any outstanding tuition and fees, any scholarship funds remaining will then be referred to the student.
1. Applicant must have submitted an Intent to Graduate for the current term.
2. Applicant must have a minimum of 2.5 GPA (Cumulative Overall GPA).
3. Applicant must provide an essay of up to 250 words reflecting on how your experience as a UCF student has personally enriched your life.
- Student Government Association
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you submitted an "Intent to Graduate"?
- Provide your Intent to Graduate confirmation.
- Must submit essay of up to 250 words reflecting on how your experience as a UCF student has personally enriched your life.