Martha H. Hitt First Generation Endowed Scholarship
Part of the First Generation Matching Grant Program. Additional state requirements must be considered when selecting recipients.
1. Applicant must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at UCF.
2. Applicant must be a Florida Resident and U.S Citizen or eligible Non-Citizen.
3. Applicant must not have received a baccalaureate degree.
4. Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
5. Applicant must not have defaulted on or owe a refund to any previous aid program.
6. Applicant must be considered as ‘First Generation’.
First Generation Student is defined as neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher.
7. Applicant will have demonstrated involvement and leadership at UCF.
8. The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University of Student Financial Assistance.
9. This scholarship is renewable up to 8 semesters.
- First Generation Matching Grant