Bronx Injury Lawyers P.C. Scholarship
Criteria from external site:
- This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
Essay (max 1500 words) prompt: Should a homeowner/business owner be held liable if someone slips and falls on their property on a snowy day? Why or why not?
- Only answer the question provided
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
- External Scholarships