Golden Chimney Scholarship
Per external site, to qualify for the Golden Chimney Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be a legal United States or Canada resident or hold a valid student visa.
- Be enrolled or planning to enrol in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a 500-750 word essay on the following topic: “The Importance of Fire Safety in Homes and Communities”
To apply for the Golden Chimney Scholarship, please email your essay as a PDF attachment to email@example.com, along with the following details:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- School name
- Date of birth
- Proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university (e.g., transcript, acceptance letter)
Please use the following subject line: “Golden Chimney $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name)”. Only one submission per applicant is permitted is allowed.