NYC Injury Attorneys P.C. Essay Competition Scholarship
Criteria from external site:
- Open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future.
- All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- Write an essay (max. 1500 words) that answers the following prompt: “Personal injury lawyers are leaders in community safety initiatives. True or false? Please explain your answer.”
- Essay Guidelines:
- Only answer the question provided
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
- External Scholarships