Construction Estimating Services Scholarship
• Must be accepted into an accredited college or university.
• Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Must demonstrate leadership ability.
• Must be studying architecture, design, and planning or any course related to the construction industry.
• Must submit an essay that responds to one of the following prompts:
o What is Sustainable Architecture?
o The Use of Mathematics in Architecture
o Creating an Architectural Object within a Certain Budget
o Designing Sustainable and Energy-Efficient Urban Neighborhoods to Promote Sustainability and Reduce Carbon Footprint
o Architectural Planning: A Detailed Outline.
- External Scholarships