Ruhmann Law Firm Scholarship
• Must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or have other legal standing allowing them to work in the U.S.
• Must have been accepted into a U.S. college or law school.
• Applicant must be enrolling in a U.S. undergraduate pre-law program or entering law school for the first time during the fall semester of 2023.
• Must high scholastic achievement as evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must submit the following:
o Essay up to 1,000 words on a topic related to the area of law they wish to practice.
o Complete high school transcripts, or undergraduate transcripts for first-year law applicants
o Proof of acceptance to a university in the U.S.
o Proof the applicant is a legal resident of the United States (birth certificate / permanent resident card preferred).
- External Scholarships