Schoolies Scholarship Program
To apply for the scholarship, please submit a 1000 word proposal on the subject matter and concept that sparked your interest. Your submission’s the opening should contain the following information:
- The applicant’s name and email address
- Name, cell phone number, and street address
- School/college/university name, current course of study, and subject of study.
- An introduction to yourself and the reason for your application.
- When writing an essay, it should be roughly a thousand words in length and that you may include images that illustrate your concept.
- The essay must be delivered in Word or Open Office format; PDF files are not accepted.
- The idea you propose should be original, and any content having plagiarism or duplication of an idea will result in rejection unless the idea has a unique and innovative component.
- The selections will be based on both the merit of the concept and the candidate as a whole.
- External Scholarships