Instant Checkmate's Law and Legal Studies Scholarship
- Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in or attending an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education (e.g. college or university).
- High school students may apply once they have been accepted and enrolled.
- Applicants must be a citizen OR legal resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree related to law or legal studies
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, complete either a 750-word essay, or a video essay, about why a career in Law inspires you.
- External Scholarships