Overcoming Disability Scholarship
applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Will be attending an accredited college or university for the Spring 2024 semester
- Will be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program when the award is received
- Is at least 17 years of age upon submitting their application
- Is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
To apply for the scholarship, complete and submit the digital application at the bottom of this page.
When you are ready to apply, please prepare the following materials:
- Contact information
- Proof of enrollment
- A high-quality video response to the prompt below
What would this scholarship mean for you, and how would it help you achieve your goals for the future? How do you think your disability has affected your life choices?
- The recommended length of your video response is 3-5 minutes.
- A video must be submitted as a URL (NOT a movie file or other attachment).