Blackwell Family Foundation Scholarship 1
The Blackwell Family Foundation Nursing Scholarship awards to full or part-time undergraduate or graduate nursing students in the UCF College of Nursing. Qualifications include: a minimum 3.0 GPA, interest in pursuing a career in oncology nursing or oncology advanced practice nursing, and demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Students who are dually-enrolled in UCF’s Concurrent ASN-BSN programs at Seminole State College and Valencia College are not eligible for UCF nursing scholarships at this time.
- Mr. Gary Blackwell
- Supplemental Questions
- What would you say to the donor if you are chosen as a recipient of their scholarship?
- What are your career goals?
- What are your academic goals?
- In what way will receiving a scholarship help you to achieve your goals in nursing?
- Do you have an interest in pursuing a career in oncology nursing or oncology advanced practice nursing?