Nurses First Solutions Endowed Scholarship
The Nurses First Solutions Endowed Scholarship is awarded to a full or part-time undergraduate nursing students in the UCF College of Nursing. Qualifications include: a 3.5 GPA or higher, and active membership in the Student Nurses Association (SNA.), and demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Students who are dually-enrolled in UCF’s Concurrent ASN-BSN programs at Seminole State College and Valencia College are not eligible for UCF nursing scholarships at this time.
- Mr. Alvin D. Cortez and Mr. Richard Manuel
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the Florida Student Nurses Association (FSNA)?
- Have you demonstrated financial need and completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)?
- How will receiving this scholarship money impact you?
- Why did you choose a career in nursing?
- What would you say to the donor, if given the opportunity?
- Do you have a minimum GPA of 3.0?
- Show 1 more