The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for Accelerated Nursing Students Summer 2019 Term
The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for Accelerated Nursing Students is awarded to full-time students entering the University of Central Florida College of Nursing’s 15-month Second Degree BSN Program in summer 2019. Qualifications include: minimum of 3.0 GPA, all prerequisite courses and admission requirements must be completed prior to starting the program, applicants must submit a completed application by the deadline of February 1, 2019 at midnight (12:00 am), all applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Additional information can be found at UCF’s Office of Financial Aid website: http://finaid.ucf.edu/ and a “signed” Letter of Commitment will be required by all recipients of this scholarship indicating an agreement to remain enrolled in the 15-Month Second Degree BSN program for the duration of the awarding period and earn a minimum 3.0 GPA in all semesters of the program.
- Ms. Marianne Caskran
- Several FULL and PARTIAL scholarships will be awarded.
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an updated resume that includes ALL previous institutions of higher education attended, leadership roles, work experience and/or volunteer experience.
- Is your marital status single or married?
- What is your Dependency status?
- Are you entering the UCF College of Nursing's 15-month Second Degree BSN program in summer of 2019?
- Please submit a narrative essay disucssing why you are seeking consideration for The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for Accelerated Nursing Students. Your essay must be 12 point Times New Roman font, double-spaced and a maximum of one-page. Please address the following: (1) Why did you choose to make a career change to pursue the field of nursing? (2) Indicate your professional goals in 3 to 5 years after graduation. (3) If selected, what unique characteristics do you possess and how will these characteristics contribute to your success in the Second Degree BSN program?
- If applicable, number of dependents.
- Show 1 more