The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship Fund for Accelerated Nursing Students
The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for Accelerated Nursing Students is awarded to full-time students entering the University of Central Florida College of Nursing’s Accelerated Second Degree BSN Program. Qualifications include: minimum of 3.0 GPA, all prerequisite courses and admission requirements must be completed prior to starting the program, applicants must submit a completed application, all applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Additional information can be found at UCF’s Office of Financial Aid website: http://finaid.ucf.edu/ and a “signed” Letter of Commitment will be required by all recipients of this scholarship indicating an agreement to remain enrolled in the Accelerated Second Degree BSN program for the duration of the awarding period and earn a minimum 3.0 GPA in all semesters of the program.
- Ms. Marianne Caskran
- Several FULL and PARTIAL scholarships will be awarded.
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an updated resume that includes ALL previous institutions of higher education attended, leadership roles, work experience and/or volunteer experience.
- Is your marital status single or married?
- What is your Dependency status?
- Are you entering the UCF College of Nursing's 15-month Second Degree BSN program in summer of 2019?
- Please submit a narrative essay disucssing why you are seeking consideration for The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for Accelerated Nursing Students. Your essay must be 12 point Times New Roman font, double-spaced and a maximum of one-page. Please address the following: (1) Why did you choose to make a career change to pursue the field of nursing? (2) Indicate your professional goals in 3 to 5 years after graduation. (3) If selected, what unique characteristics do you possess and how will these characteristics contribute to your success in the Second Degree BSN program?
- If applicable, number of dependents.
- Show 1 more