Cisney Latin Prize Scholarship Endowment
• UCF first year student or previous recipient of this award
• Qualified in Latin.
• Student must submit documentation of their GPA from the Latin course taken in high school along with a written recommendation from their Latin Teacher
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you take Latin in high school?
- Have you previously received this scholarship award at UCF?
- 1000 word essay in English on the value of Latin in education at UCF in world understanding.
- Documentation of GPA from Latin course taken in high school
- Letter of recommendation from Latin teacher