Painters Union #1010 Endowed Scholarship Fund
*must hold a 3.0 GPA.
*will be selected based on financial need under state guidelines.
*must be enrolled (or intend to enroll) as a full-time undergraduate.
*Preference will be given in priority order:
*1) Members of the immediate family and grandchildren of members of Painter’s Local 1010.
*2) Member or immediate family and grandchildren of members of Painter’s District #78 (State of Florida).
*3) Any immediate family member of any union member (union must be in the State of Florida.)
*4) Applicants who do not fall in a-c above.
Scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation that the recipient maintains the criteria established above
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Is a member of your immediate family or your grandparents members of Painter's Local 1010?
- Is a member of your immediate family or your grandparents members of Painter's District #78 (State of Florida).
- Do you have any immediate family member that are members of any union member in the State of Florida?
- If you answered yes to any of the above, please provide proper documentation
- Are you a previous recipient of this scholarship?