Robert Malkin Endowed Scholarship
Established by friends and family to honor the memory of Robert Malkin, a former UCF student.
• Applicants should be junior-level enrolled in the College of Business Administration.
• Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
• Applicants are required to submit an essay that outlines their career goals and involvement in leadership or community service and provide two letters of recommendation.
The scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided the recipient maintains the above criteria.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a previous recipient of this scholarship?
- Please write an essay outlining your career goals and involvement in leadership or community service
- Please provide a letter of recommendation on official letterhead.
- Please provide a second letter of recommendation on official letterhead.