Dr. William Safranek Endowed Scholarship
The Dr. William Safranek Endowed Scholarships was created in remembrance of Dr. Safraneck who was an Assistant Professor at the University of Central Florida Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences where he received multiple teaching awards including the 2010 UCF Teaching Incentive Award and in the 2013 College of Medicine’s Founders’ Day honoree for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching.
• Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the School of Biomedical Sciences..
• Preference will be given in order of priority:
1. Students who have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher
2. Students who are in financial need, based upon the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the College Office of Student Financial Assistance.