Borcheck & Gase Endowed Scholarship
The Borcheck & Gase Scholarship provides support for full-time undergraduate seniors and graduate students in the UCF School of Acocunting. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 overall GPA and must demonstrate strong potential for success as a Certified Public Accounting in public practice as indicated by his or her academic performance in relevant coursework. Prior recipient are eligible to receive the award provided funds are available and they maintain eligibility.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the school of Accounting?
- Do you demonstrate strong potential for success as a Certified Public Accounting in public practice?
- Please upload documentation that shows your academic performance in relevant coursework.
- Are you enrolled as a full-time graduate student?
- Are you enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student?
- Are you a Senior?
- Show 1 more