Borcheck & Gase Endowed Scholarship
The Borcheck & Gase Scholarship provides support for full-time undergraduate seniors and graduate students in the UCF School of Acocunting.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum 3.5 overall GPA
- Must demonstrate strong potential for success as a Certified Public Accounting in public practice as indicated by his or her academic performance in relevant coursework
- Prior recipient(s) are eligible to receive the award provided funds are available and they maintain eligibility
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the school of Accounting?
- Do you demonstrate strong potential for success as a Certified Public Accounting in public practice?
- Please upload documentation that shows your academic performance in relevant coursework.
- Are you enrolled as a full-time graduate student?
- Are you enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student?
- Are you a Senior?
- Show 1 more