Clayton R. Ford Endowed Fund in Banking
The Clayton R. Ford Endowed Fund in Banking provides scholarship awards to full-time undergraduate students who are majoring in finance and have a defined interest in banking.
Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the College through the College Finance Department.
Must major in finance and have a defined interest in banking.
Preference will be given (in order of priority) to those students who:
1. are graduates of the Orange County Public Schools’ Academy of Finance at William R. Boone High School.
2. a past members of an interact-Rotary Club in the Orange county Public School System.
3. or those who demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the FAFSA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a full-time undergraduate student majoring in Finance, with a defined interest in banking?
- Are you enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the College through the College Finance Department?
- Did you complete the Institute of Finance Program at Lake Brantley High School?
- Please submit a resume that indicates involvement in clubs, organizations, volunteer leadership positions and community service, as well as employment, for the past two years including dates. (pdf, doc or docx)