Ruth Ginchereau Scholarship
- * Freshman must have a 2.75 High School or UCF Cumulative GPA. Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors must have a 3.0 UCF Cumulative GPA.
- Full time Undergraduate student enrolled in the College of Community Innovation and Education.
- Must demonstrate Financial Need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- -Preference may be given to single parents or head of household with dependent children.
- Annual award may be given to the same student for a total of two years provided the student continues to meet the eligibility requirements established above. Decision to renew an award rests with the selection committee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Tax Filing Status
- Are you a single parent with custody of minor children?
- Are you considered to be a head of household with dependent children?
- Please upload verification of the fact that you are a single parent with custody of minor children or are considered to be head of household with dependent children.
- Please provide a statement expressing how being awarded the scholarship would help you and what you would like to express to the donor of the money for the scholarship.