College of Business Administration General Scholarships
• Recipient shall be UCF women business students who have completed a minimum of 12 hours of upper-level courses towards a Business Degree but remain at least 2 semesters away from
• Student must demonstrate financial need for scholarship assistance under state guidelines.
• Applicant must have a 2.8 GPA or higher.
• Applicant must be enrolled Full-time (12 credit hours or more)
• Recipients should have an interest in owning their own businesses
• Recipients should show involvement in community and/ or student activities.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you at least 2 semesters away from degree completion?
- Have you completed a minimum of 12 hours of upper-level courses towards a Business Degree?
- Do you plan on owning a business?
- Please provide a "resume-style" listing of involvement in the community and/or student activities