The Gary L. Blackwell Family Foundation Scholarship #1
The Gary L. Blackwell Family Foundation Nursing Scholarship awards to a student enrolled in the UCF College of Nursing Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program. Criteria: Preference will be given to an applicant with financial need and is working in or has an interest in working in an underserved community. Applicants expressing interest in focusing on oncology specialty will be given priority. Demonstrated financial need can also be determined by the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Students who are dually-enrolled in UCF’s Concurrent ASN-BSN programs at Seminole State College and Valencia College are not eligible for UCF nursing scholarships at this time.
- Mr. Gary Blackwell
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have an interest in pursuing a career in oncology nursing or oncology advanced practice nursing?
- Do you have an interest in working in an underserved community?
- Are you enrolled in the UCF College's Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program?
- Have you demonstrated financial need and completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)?
- Have you worked with an organization(s) which supports underserved populations - as a student, volunteer or have worked in a professional capacity with these populations?
- Are you, or will you be, enrolled as a student in the UCF College of Nursing?
- If you were awarded this scholarship and had the opportunity to speak with the donor directly, discuss the personal impact it would have on you.
- Show 2 more