Mike C. Hynes Family Scholarship
This scholarship will be used to pay towards tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an undergraduate teacher education degree in Elementary Education, Mathematics Education, or Science Education.
- Applicant must be attending as a full-time undergraduate student
- Applicant must maintain a minimum 3.0 overall GPA
- Applicant must be a student employee of the College of Community Innovation and Education.
- Applicant must include a statement expressing how being awarded the scholarship would help them and what they would like to express to the donor of the money for the scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student employee of the College of Education and Human Performance?
- Please provide verification of your employment from your supervisor on official letterhead.
- Please provide a statement expressing how being awarded the scholarship would help you and what you would like to express to the donor of the money for the scholarship.