Nicole and Jason Feig Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the scholarship fund is to provide awards to University students enrolled in the College of Business Administration.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree with the College of Business Administration.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time (12 credit hours or more).
- Applicant must have at least a sophomore-level standing at the time the scholarship is received
- Applicant must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must demonstrate need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Applicant must provide an essay on educational goals and career aspirations
- SDES - Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a 500 word essay on your educational goals and career aspirations.