College Park Communities Endowed Scholarship
Are you a leader? Do you volunteer or perform community service?
Thanks to the generosity of College Park Management, Inc., this scholarship might be available to you if you meet certain criteria
- Applicant must be full or part-time undergraduate students at UCF in the College of Business Administration.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.3 overall GPA.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Preference will be given to applicants who submit a resume and essay describing their involvement in clubs, organizations, volunteer leadership positions, and community service.
- This Scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided that funds are available and the recipient maintains eligibility.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a "resume-style" listing of your involvement in clubs, organizations, volunteer leadership positions and community service.
- Please write an essay describing your involvement in clubs, organizations, volunteer leadership positions and community service.