First Generation Matching Grant Award
This scholarship is for the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters
This application is for consideration for the First Generation Matching Grant Program and all of the associated first generation scholarships.
Grant criteria, but not limited to:
1. Applicant must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) as an undergraduate student at UCF.
2. Applicant must be a Florida Resident and U.S Citizen or eligible Non-Citizen.
3. Applicant must not have received a baccalaureate degree.
4. Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
5. Applicant must not have defaulted on or owe a refund to any previous aid program.
6. Applicant must be considered as ‘First Generation’.
First Generation Student is defined as neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher.
For more information regarding the First Generation Matching Grant visit the office of Student Financial website: https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/types/grants/first-generation-matching/